Reviews for "Asslevania: SOTB"

Good, butt too short. I thought that you'd be able to unlock the areas behind the semitransparent walls, unless I missed something?

deathink responds:

you will be able to in part 2 :)

For the love of god the green ghost is impossible to get by, not to mention getting hit once by him on that level knocks you down into a near inescapable hole, at which point he quickly flies down and hits you several times.

deathink responds:

The secret to getting by that guy is NOT to move as fast as you can... but to take your time. Move slowly and when there is an opening spring on it.

I had high expectations thanks to the old video, but the jumping is really annoying, I had to find out triple jumping was actually a thing that could exist by accident. Also, either I'm absolutely horrible at the game or the green ghost is ridiculous, the ghosts don't hide fast enough when I face them to actually time anything, but maybe that's because I'm used to Nintendo's fast acting Boos and I now have to get used to a ghost who can kill me in the middle of the door opening animation. Not to mention some unknown hitboxes on the spinny spikeys, landing on the zombie when I respawn, having the ghosts be transparent on top of me so that I can't leave without getting hit, etc. But I saw a gif of bouncing boobs censored so I came here to see the full experience... I don't even know if it's still worth it. The .5 after the two is because I'm taking into account I might just plain suck at this game.

Horrible controls, like another reviewer said. The spinning blades of death are near impossible to avoid with some jumps.

deathink responds:

There is only one place the spinning blades might seem tough, but instead of going over them, you can try to go under them :)

Awful controls, steep learning curve, unoriginal story and mechanics...