Reviews for "Feudalism III"

Nice game! But too easy =(, the 'poison assasin' is too unbalanced, when u got the 'poison darts' and lifesteal u just can't die....

Anyway, i'm a huge fan of the Feudalism game series! Liked a lot all of that games!

Keep going!

great game, but too easy,. u should add hard mode bro,.
but overall this is great!!

So far, I'm only level 39, but I'll still give you my honest opinion.

The game is really too easy. Wind Slash still does so much damage and combined with the rune that adds on 80% critical (dead serious) and a life draining rune (say 25%), you're practically unbeatable by have crits every hit and healing up loads from that. Makes me feel Wind Slash is really only one of the few skills you need.

On top of that, I have way too much money and not even sure what to do with it. I have 8 million gold and I find myself buying anything I want without any thought at all. I also spend so much gold on removing and then adding runes to my equipment and even upgrading them to level 10.

Even then, it's still a fun game and I will give a more official review once I actually beat it.

Ok the AI of melee units when your fighting single bosses like the dragons and the Villain most of them will just stand back and just buffs without even attacking the dragon I only see like 4 or 3 melee units actually attacking but the rest just stand there doing nothing or other time run up to the dragon but not attacking it this is my only complaint about this

Overall the game is great.Good job!

I think it is awsome, but somehow it has lost the feel of.. interaction, for example the fact that the boat is already there is kinda annoying.
In the rest i think it is awsome, especially with the fact that you added guns.