Reviews for "Feudalism III"

Dat easter egg gun tho. (It has AMRICA enchantment on it) I was laughing my ass off XD

Great game! The interface is easy to get used to, but the variations you can choose between are extensive, and the tutorial in the form of dialog works great. Simple battle system, rewarding upgrade system and a lot of fighting, and more than just fights but a world to explore and adventures to embark on. Great game!

-cd-

Very good game. I just couldn't beat the bear haha.

Interface is a little too busy compared to the others and it takes more time to get stuff done, personally I loved both of the previous. This third game isn't quite as good imo, but If i had more time to play I would like it more, which is mostly my problem. (Slight lag also.)

good game, but it crash and I lost all my progress :c