Reviews for "Feudalism III"

WTH!go as a mage,level up ur dark explosion,spider,shield and kill dark dragon and go taking towns 1 man army style.this made me feel god tought it was very easy.great game

This brings back so many memories, a walk down memory lane in otherwords, i like the new art style and the classic engine couldnt get any better, Right on man! Five stars.

You level up a lot on the hunting missions. I keep forgetting to check and when i do i went up like ten levels. It's ridiculous.

I like I like.

this game is an improvement in every way. I seriously have no clue as to why people are hating this game so much. the graphics , the bounty hunting , the huge battlefields , the new infantry , weapons , armor , and god knows what else. I seriously love this game. 5/5