Reviews for "Feudalism III"

The game was ok. For some reason, when I was applying runes to my weapons and armor, on the equipment window, I hit exit but I was stuck on the equipment window. Next thing I heard were gun shots and the game stalled, just playing music.

I'm sure i am an idot but i can't find how to purchase monsters in the hunter guild. Help please! Thx

It's still a great game. But seriously, it's watered down like fuck. No interaction with towns, or other towns. And is it just me, or did the graphics get worse? I mean, still a good game but it is worse then Feudalism II, only better part is the hunting is fun, and it has a better RPG element to it.
It's also extremely imbalanced, some spells are better then ones that are higher on the skilltree, I really hate how you have to be ranged or melee. There's a lot of spelling mistakes too. Is english your second language or something? Because there is a lot, of spelling mistakes, even in the description, there's spelling mistakes.
But anyway, It's a great game, but very unpolished. AOE spells win the game, and town interaction is horrible. If you ever make a Feudalism IV, please, keep the hunting, rpg stuff, and mix this game with Feudalism II, that would be an excellent game. This game needs a lot of polish, and needs to be back to it's full glory.
-Madgobin

Why on earth does the screen keep getting wiped in the middle of the really epic battles? It once again happened, please patch this, I keep losing progress

In my opinion this is bad compared to the other feudalism games,it's just not the same.Here is some stuff im going to point out:

-feudalism 1 and 2 gives you freedom and your quest is no quest (just conquer the world)
-the other feudalism games graphics is awesome (this one is not bad but just cartoonish)
-this game meets level requirement while the others don't
-so far,I had not seen any mounts to buy whereas feudalism 2 have (not to mention although this game has big battlefields (which is a good thing) without mounts I feel very slow)

+although this game is bad as a sequel from another it is still good as a standalone game
+I just said it already the battlefield is big and I like that
+I like the spell in this game is just satisfying
+although I said the graphics is cartoonish the weapons and armours on this game is awesome