Reviews for "Feudalism III"

Great game! The interface is easy to get used to, but the variations you can choose between are extensive, and the tutorial in the form of dialog works great. Simple battle system, rewarding upgrade system and a lot of fighting, and more than just fights but a world to explore and adventures to embark on. Great game!

-cd-

Ok the AI of melee units when your fighting single bosses like the dragons and the Villain most of them will just stand back and just buffs without even attacking the dragon I only see like 4 or 3 melee units actually attacking but the rest just stand there doing nothing or other time run up to the dragon but not attacking it this is my only complaint about this

Overall the game is great.Good job!

its a grate game but the healer shouldn't be a allowed to heal each other

great game but maybe next time you make feudalism 1111 you could add snipers and stuff and tomahawks

Really awesome game and I love it alot, there is a bug though. Every time I load a certain game it always completely deletes all of my army? Is anyone else having this problem?