Reviews for "Feudalism III"

I've waited so long for this thank you!

hmm they turned it into a kid friendly game :l but better animation

Nice game! But too easy =(, the 'poison assasin' is too unbalanced, when u got the 'poison darts' and lifesteal u just can't die....

Anyway, i'm a huge fan of the Feudalism game series! Liked a lot all of that games!

Keep going!

So far, I'm only level 39, but I'll still give you my honest opinion.

The game is really too easy. Wind Slash still does so much damage and combined with the rune that adds on 80% critical (dead serious) and a life draining rune (say 25%), you're practically unbeatable by have crits every hit and healing up loads from that. Makes me feel Wind Slash is really only one of the few skills you need.

On top of that, I have way too much money and not even sure what to do with it. I have 8 million gold and I find myself buying anything I want without any thought at all. I also spend so much gold on removing and then adding runes to my equipment and even upgrading them to level 10.

Even then, it's still a fun game and I will give a more official review once I actually beat it.

Let me get this straight.
This game has a bad first impression.. Everyone who played Feudalism I or II and will look at this game says "Oh great. What did they done to this game?"
I thought the same, but I decided to have a closer look at least.. And to be honest, it's kinda ddictive.. I've spent few hours playing this game. But it also has its own mistakes.
- The combat system sucks .. Clicking olny? Really? In big batles, you don't even see what's going on.
- In giant battles game is kinda laggy.. There should be "Skill particles disabled" option.
- / + ? It gets boring after while, forcing you to start all over with another faction.

My final rating is 4.5. This is a great sequel with minor mistakes. Addictive as hell, and has kinda neat graphics. (Not suitable for Feudalism though.. It's more Imperium - like)

Keep it up!