For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Feudalism III"

Dat easter egg gun tho. (It has AMRICA enchantment on it) I was laughing my ass off XD

I like I like.

Really awesome game and I love it alot, there is a bug though. Every time I load a certain game it always completely deletes all of my army? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thought about making the main character controls a button masher instead of point an click? Found it difficult to control my guy and he didn't listen have the time. Otherwise, it is a solid game. Make Kefka Plazzo The Ultimate Villain next time, too many momma's boy tributes out there already (Sephiroth)

You level up a lot on the hunting missions. I keep forgetting to check and when i do i went up like ten levels. It's ridiculous.