Reviews for "Feudalism III"

IT WONT SAVE IT SAYS IT SAVED AND SHOWED MY CHARACTER BUT WHEN I CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY MY SAVE WAS GONE

I'm sorry i just don't like this version compared to the 1st two. It's too cartoony compared to the latter. I also don't like the fact that your armies cannot be massive like the latter. I apologize if I've offended you but still great job on the 1st two.

In my opinion this is bad compared to the other feudalism games,it's just not the same.Here is some stuff im going to point out:

-feudalism 1 and 2 gives you freedom and your quest is no quest (just conquer the world)
-the other feudalism games graphics is awesome (this one is not bad but just cartoonish)
-this game meets level requirement while the others don't
-so far,I had not seen any mounts to buy whereas feudalism 2 have (not to mention although this game has big battlefields (which is a good thing) without mounts I feel very slow)

+although this game is bad as a sequel from another it is still good as a standalone game
+I just said it already the battlefield is big and I like that
+I like the spell in this game is just satisfying
+although I said the graphics is cartoonish the weapons and armours on this game is awesome

Very bad compared to the other Feudalisms.

Suddenly everything on screen disappeared except the background and the mute buttons.
Long and laggy tutorial.
A few other glitches.
2.5 stars, the second part was 999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times better. The first one was 454545454545454545454545454545 times better too.