Reviews for "Feudalism III"

i love this series but after the first time of my save getting deleted i thought i just fucked up so on my next guy i made sure to save in two slots just in case and it still deletes my saves pretty annoying bug when you hit lvl 50 twice just for it to be gone not sure if its happening to other people or my computer is doing it but it didn't happen on either of the other two games

Where is the Bounty places you hunt? other than that nice game, a bit clitchy but entertaining

The game was ok. For some reason, when I was applying runes to my weapons and armor, on the equipment window, I hit exit but I was stuck on the equipment window. Next thing I heard were gun shots and the game stalled, just playing music.

This game sucks! It is boring! And has no blood or heads being chopped off!

;D yes after so long 3