Reviews for "Feudalism III"

Love this series game!

So i was fighting the yellow mage, we died at the same time and now the game is frozen. . .

That is a very good game

Good game, with a few annoyances:
1. The quest for the Red Mage's weapon should result in an upgrade (to my sabers), not a downgrade that I can't even use (a gun). I reset the character skills to use the weapon, and upon testing, my damage was less than 1/10th of the damage that I previously had. What a disappointment.
2. There is so much crap on the screen that I can't see what to fight. Sometimes there will be one enemy left and no one in my army will kill it, and I can't see where the enemy is due to so much black and green fog. The fog also causes a lot of slowdown/lag. To make matters worse, if the armies have similar types of soldiers, I won't know what to kill because there is nothing to distinguish my soldier from his evil twin on the other team. My soldiers are standing around and won't kill it, either.
3. When I do find an enemy to kill, sometimes my character will pace back and forth for 5 minutes trying to get to the enemy, which is surrounded my my soldiers. He will spend the duration of the fight trying to get to the enemy rather than doing any damage.
4. I cast a spell (Desert Rage) that is supposed to buff my surrounding troops. Usually I buff myself, and the rest get nothing, even though they are in close range.

Love it. One thing though. The mage ability dark souls is op as fuck. I ruined all the biggest city's as a lvl 38 mage