Reviews for "Feudalism III"

It's a good game, but the revives are just so annoying, healers will revive other healers and the battle will never end until you forfeit. I've been fighting the same battle now for an hour and I haven't made progress since revive spam.

One solution is too make healers unrevivable, otherwise they'll just keep on reviving each other. It's a good game but this really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Dear Author of this awesome game,
I love this game, but somewhat is not just right in it. What I mean that I feel that the old weapon equip system was a little better. Instant dual weapons are okay, but I missed shields, the ability to dual wield two different weapons at time, take two weapons to a battle to switch between them (like the old Feudalism games, use SHIFT button to swap weapons), also riding horses (or other mounts (like spiders)) would be great and yes, hiring boats to travel across the water. The other thing I noticed that the money a player can get is in cosmical amounts, and the prices for everything are way too cheap. I greatly disapretiate the new map size and that the graphics became more childish, old Feudalism games looked way better. Thank You for reading and considering this.

Eh. This one isn't really any good a next to the old ones.

it SAID I WAS WEAK IM STRONG lol.

wated sooo long!