Reviews for "Feudalism III"

Interface is a little too busy compared to the others and it takes more time to get stuff done, personally I loved both of the previous. This third game isn't quite as good imo, but If i had more time to play I would like it more, which is mostly my problem. (Slight lag also.)

This by far is a great game!

However, I feel like it has been dumbed down to much from it's predecessors. Such as removing individual weapon stats and removing the odd chance that your weapon would break during the enhancements are just a couple of the hings that made the older games good. Also, the healers infinity healing themselves is kinda annoying as well.

On a positive side, I like the whole side mage quest thing and the hunts for dangerous creatures. Really nice add to the game.

This is a great game all around, just doesn't feel the same as the former feudalism games.

Keep up the good work.

its a grate game but the healer shouldn't be a allowed to heal each other

This brings back so many memories, a walk down memory lane in otherwords, i like the new art style and the classic engine couldnt get any better, Right on man! Five stars.

Decent game but one thing i noticed was that the green mages spells kept lagging up my game to unplayability, And my computer is made for gaming, so its not my computer. the spells he uses need to be fixed so they dont keep fucking up the game