Reviews for "Feudalism III"

See, as an entry of its own- this would be a four star game, with great ideas and a uniqe system-if a little cheap. But its not, its a sequal- which means it has to improve-not get worse.

You can have more troops on the field which is overall a good thing, and the new hunting system is also a plus but...

The game lost its astetic qualities, it feels much cheaper and rushed and poorly drawn.
There are less distincions between higher tiers of everything, men, armour- you name it
WHY DO JUST CLICK ITS INSANLY ANNOYING i cant say how many times im sure i would have walked into my death

Let me get this straight.
This game has a bad first impression.. Everyone who played Feudalism I or II and will look at this game says "Oh great. What did they done to this game?"
I thought the same, but I decided to have a closer look at least.. And to be honest, it's kinda ddictive.. I've spent few hours playing this game. But it also has its own mistakes.
- The combat system sucks .. Clicking olny? Really? In big batles, you don't even see what's going on.
- In giant battles game is kinda laggy.. There should be "Skill particles disabled" option.
- / + ? It gets boring after while, forcing you to start all over with another faction.

My final rating is 4.5. This is a great sequel with minor mistakes. Addictive as hell, and has kinda neat graphics. (Not suitable for Feudalism though.. It's more Imperium - like)

Keep it up!

i was hopeing for a game even atleast anything dreamingly FAR from fuedalisum twos greatness what i found was some assshited bullshit which isent worth even looking at

it takes forever to load but its a good game so i give2.5 stars

man loading takes like 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000k years but still good game played it good graphics good controls :)