Reviews for "Astroback"

One word comes to mind in describing this game: whimsical. I rather enjoyed the endings, and how the same starting point can lead to such divergent finishes. It's neither challenging nor fast-paced but at the end of the day, did put a smile on my face. That's what counts.

Rather boring.

The in your face advertisement for game ark is way too much. Gameplay is lackluster.

You think this is part of Game Ark? Jeeebus. Enough plugs in there?

As for the game Hit detection was something to be desired. Too much floating when jumping, your landing seemed a tad unpredictable. Very short and very, super, simple level design.

Notice the reference to the Lost Island - the Dharma Initiative. Good game, more levels would be cool!