Reviews for "Astroback"

Dude, seriously, they frontpaged THIS?
The gameplay is rather slow, there's no exploration involved (the world is way too small), and some endings are just TOO stupid.
If there was any atmosphere, that logo in the middle of the screen would kill it.
And last, in the "I feel something here" screen, you forgot to remove the smoke from the jetpack in the upper part of the screen.

Sorry, I know how hard it is to come up with original ideas and put them into code, but it feels like you didn't even try.

rather enjoyable game. just simply a fun, simple adventure!

I really love the feel of this game. It would be awesome if you could make it longer and put some story into it.

Can't believe the people who are actually complaining about this game. It's a pretty relaxing game. Not frustrating at all. Nice job.

short and kinda boring, idk the average is so high.