Reviews for "Aladdin On Halloween 2013"

Hey Rudy! What to do Disney???

Hey Rudy! Glad to see you back! Seeing your name instantly brought memories of Tom Fulp parody movies, which I will now re-watch (By the way 'All the Same' still hits hard, even today.)

Though this was a strange juxtaposition of beloved Disney movie and beloved holiday, it really worked! The lyrics didn't feel forced at every turn, as most parodies do. As for your singing - not too shabby at all, sir. Your animation and artwork continue to improve! I'll be looking forward to your future work.

Rudy responds:

Thank you sir! I appreciate the review. It's my first animation getting back into the swing of things since 2010 or so. I'm glad you still enjoy my animations and remember me! That's great! Well, I should have more flicks coming out soon, so hope to hear from ya again!

Wasn't bad, but the animation seemed to freeze at parts for me. That may just be me, or maybe you had an upload issue. Still good.

Rudy responds:

At times it seems like it did freeze. It depends on the browser you're watching it in and you can always try adjusting the quality. The filters added to the drawings kind of added a lag at some points.. But it can be adjusted.