Reviews for "Chamber Door"

Nice "Poe" atmosphere. Somewhat short game. Hope you are planning a new chapter?!?

Nice work :-)

um when i press the s or down button over the control panel it doesnt work

This is a great game and Poe is one of my favorite authors. It's pretty easy to beat, but that's kind of good if you're just trying to introduce people to your game mechanic. The only thing that would make this game better would be more levels with increasing difficulty. I liked the Rube Goldberg feel of the rooms, but the window room was under developed and kind of pointless.

The only bug that I could recreate happens when you skip reading some of the notes and then read a note at the end of the game. The first entry you read is always the first entry, regardless of where it appears in the game. So, in one run I had to walk all the way back to read the final entry. I think that if you're going to do something like that to advance the plot in a linear way, you need to make reading the notes mandatory/helpful and it wouldn't hurt to make them disappear after being read.

alright game, but apparently the game gets bugged in the Ø6 place if you do the handles in the wrong order or so, forcing me to restart the game. That sucked

It's okay. As someone else mentioned, the art could use a little work. More importantly, there are no real puzzles in this "game." All that you do is click around on things until something happens.