Reviews for "Chamber Door"

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Not bad. I like the atmosphere of the game and most of the puzzles. I encountered a bug when you open the window: if you leave the room before the spider picks up the egg it disappears and you have no way to end the game. Good job!

SilverStitch responds:

Thanks for the report! The bug has been fixed now so the game won't lose track of the ball when it goes outside. :)

This turned out to be more enjoyable than I thought. It is pretty satisfying to be able to understand how to play the game. I am not really that good at it. It did take me from hints to really get going. You truly had no clue what you needed to do next. I really like all the little things that go on here and there.

I especially like the room with the boxes that do different things when being clicked. I don't know if they help with anything, but they're cool. It's been too long since I've read the Raven, or listened to it. That's great music. While difficult, a good game.

um when i press the s or down button over the control panel it doesnt work

Always like your games man! They arenĀ“t very difficult and challenging, but its the story and the "good feeling" i have during playing, that makes me loving your games more and more!