Reviews for "Space is Key Hell"

780 deaths! I smashed my keyboard so much I think it's crying. Cat Mario will feel like Animal Crossing compared to this nerve-wrecking game.

I really like this game. The concept may be a little overused, but at least it's a good one. The controls are smooth and as simple as can be (just press space!), and the music & graphics are nice too. The only downside to it was it was a little too short &, in my honest opinion, not as hard as other games I've played. Great game overall, though.

awesome game bro, loved every second of this game. i can tell you one thing though after playing this game,Space is definitely Key Hell.

This was a really well made game. The visuals are plain with a red and black scheme, but that just adds to the over all feel to the game. The controls, well, control, in this game is really solid, any death that you had was the player's fault, not the game's. Although this is a simple idea this is a really tough game, and yet it's a bit merciful, infinite lives and just starting the section you died in over, kind of like the game Give Up. The music in this game really gets you pumped up and ready for some action. This is proof that a simple game idea can turn into a magnificent piece of work.

My spacebar broke, so I'm copy-pasting every space in this review. Hard but EXTREMELY addictive!