Reviews for "Soul Job"

Mahogany.

I like the concept, and I think there's definitely potential here. However, as it stands the difficulty curve is way too fast but the basic gameplay isn't interesting enough to support a slower curve. I'm certain that with some tweaking this could be a rather addicting title.

One thing that caught me specifically was the fact that things would try to garner my focus while I was in the middle of doing things which I couldn't afford to leave unattended. Meaning I would miss split second phone calls because i was nearly done examining a soul or fixing a filter.

rapidojeux responds:

Thank you for this interesting feedback, this will help to improve the game for a next episode ;)

I enjoyed the game. I wish there were more levels and I wish that there was a little bit more story! I like the time mgmt aspect when you aren't taking care of the "rebellions." I wish those didn't feature so prominently. The achievements don't seem to be working for me on the newgrounds end, which is disappointing, but all in all I enjoyed the game!

I really like this game, it's simple and a great time-killer. But I don't know what's the deal with the last stage. What am I supposed to with the good souls when both of the capsules are shutdown?

rapidojeux responds:

In the last stage, red and blue souls are coming from everywhere with the both capsules shutdown. You must simply kill the red souls until the last one and avoid to kill the blue souls, then wait for the capsule is repaired and put them on it :)

Reminds me of DBZ/King Yemmas place. XD