Reviews for "Brom Bones: No Evil 009"

I remember the Zombie Jamborie song from an old new grounds halloween animation. Good memories.

The animation from this was consistently amazing, which is no small feat for a almost 8 minute animation. Well done

This is my first review or anything here, but I just wanted to say I love this series. When I saw your first cartoon, I was a bit dubious, but then Calamity sang and I was in love. Usually, I don't like human-like animal characters such as these, but the setting and the way you bring them to life is excellent.

I love the music. I love the southern setting, and the general atmosphere you create. Actually, it reminds me a bit of Firefly without the sci-fi aspect and with more mythical/fable-like storytelling. The music is the best part for me. The voice acting is good too although the background static coming from the microphone during and after some lines can be a tad distracting. That stands to reason when you don't have the equipment/studio necessary, and I'm sure it's something that will improve as time goes on.

I would love to see this become a professional animation someday with the funding and power behind it to polish things up. I would so watch this series, but of course, I'll watch it anyway. You do amazingly well with the resources that you have! Thanks for the time and effort you put in. You have a wonderfully unique and brilliant style.

So good, I love the end. Can't wait to see how it links in.

Ceul