Reviews for "ClockWorks"

This sounds like the final area of a game. Kind of like a puzzle game with a deep story. If only this music was longer.. It's flipping amazing. Continue your music please. This was just friggin mindblowing XD

Teckmo-X responds:

As far as Boss Battles maybe it could but I see my song Battle X more of a Boss Battle Theme. And well as I've mentioned I was thinking about clocks at the moment and I liked the outgoing performance I was coming up with which came out well, however, the clicking sound was hard to compress and I decided to keep it for this one, that's when I came up with the name "ClockWorks". It wasn't until later on that I learned how to remove the clicking sounds. Overall I'm gonna continue making music so no worries.

I really enjoyed this song, It makes you feel like your in a Futuristic Area. I'm sure i'll Enjoy this song for years to come!

And I hope you do ^.^

Ahhh.... Nostalgia....

I love this song good work.

I heard this music in Five Nights at Treasure Island Found and Abandoned Discovery Island.

Teckmo-X responds:

Thank you for pointing this out. I have just checked this out and while I am pleased to know my music ended up getting a lot of hits I am displeased to know that my song WAS NOT allowed to be used without permission from the creators. This is now a legal issue.