Reviews for "ClockWorks"

T..this song is incredible. Hearing it in Riddle Transfer 2 was the best thing ever... this song is just simply emotional. Thanks for making this song and it's great. Also, may I ask you something? What's the program you use to create this music? I want to try remaking it and also to remix it. If I succeed, I will make sure to credit you. Thanks so much, due to my limited budget, I only have Audacity. Thanks for the good work, Techmo! The part from 01:00 to 02:00 was my favorite part, it includes dubstep? I hope to hear from you soon!

Teckmo-X responds:

Thanks! I was surprised as well that my song was featured in Riddle Transfer. Honestly I didn't even know what Riddle Transfer was until I looked it up and played the game. Going to software and programs I use, I just use FL Studio Producers Edition but I didn't buy it I got it off of PirateBay to be honest. I used to make music with the Demo version of FL Studio and just leave my computer on all the time so you know I don't lose any progress I had done. FL Studio is my favorite program to use. I used Audacity once but it's not very stable plus beat making in Audacity can be difficult without the use of plugins.

This song... It's stuck in my head. I LOVE IT! IT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

Teckmo-X responds:

Thank you for liking it!

tick tock sitting on the computer chair listening to this wonderful song

Teckmo-X responds:

Hehe the clock keeps on ticking

Best song of Riddle Transfer 2 for sure :)

Teckmo-X responds:

It fit very well in my opinion hehe thank you!

this song...is affectedly amazing