Reviews for "ClockWorks"

Ahhh.... Nostalgia....

After 4 years of experience of making music, being completely new to newgrounds, this song deserves a remix! It sounds like you used FL Studio, I use that, too! If you could DM me the FLP (If you still have it), that would be nice. I could export the MIDI sequences, and use some of the same presets you used in this song in my remix! No pressure.

Teckmo-X responds:

thank you! I currently am not sure where the file might be but I can find it for you. I used FL Studio to make it. It's been a while since I've made music and since I don't have an unlocked version of FL Studio anymore I'm at a dead end with music. I want to make more music but it's hard when you don't have the program let a lone a computer to continue making music. I'd be more than happy to share the file with you once I find it and when you're done I'd love to listen to it.

I really enjoyed this song, It makes you feel like your in a Futuristic Area. I'm sure i'll Enjoy this song for years to come!

And I hope you do ^.^