Reviews for "ClockWorks"

This sounds like the final area of a game. Kind of like a puzzle game with a deep story. If only this music was longer.. It's flipping amazing. Continue your music please. This was just friggin mindblowing XD

Teckmo-X responds:

As far as Boss Battles maybe it could but I see my song Battle X more of a Boss Battle Theme. And well as I've mentioned I was thinking about clocks at the moment and I liked the outgoing performance I was coming up with which came out well, however, the clicking sound was hard to compress and I decided to keep it for this one, that's when I came up with the name "ClockWorks". It wasn't until later on that I learned how to remove the clicking sounds. Overall I'm gonna continue making music so no worries.

What an good music!
Jonochrome knows how to pick a good one u_u
Good Job!

Teckmo-X responds:

Hehe thank you! Jonochrome does some good work indeed.

unlike most other people, i didn't come here the 1st time from RT2. i was searching up music for listening to and stumbled upon this, and that is when i discovered RT2. however, i just absolutely needed to finish this before i played the game. i relisten to this over, over, over, and OVER again. EPIC SONG! u NEED to make more like this!

Teckmo-X responds:

I'm in the process of already making a new song lol I just released a new one soon part of a cover from an artist I'm helping out scout. And Thank you haha I still got more coming up so no worries haha. Become one of us @.@

This is an amazing! The melody was great, and the background beat matched perfectly! I was wondering what did you use to make it? Thanks in advance!

Teckmo-X responds:

Thank you! I use FL Studio producers edition to make all my music.

Nice song!