Reviews for "The Last Door - Chapter 2"

I went through the opening credits just for the music score, the directing is amazing!

Super good, as with the last. Without giving spoilers, I'll say that some of the puzzles didn't exactly make sense, involving illogical combinations of items. Otherwise, fun. I wish I didn't have to sign up at another site to play chapter 3 though.

Absolutely amazing. It may not have the same 'flavor' as the fist, but it does have a lot more to offer. There is a LOT more dialogue and characters. In terms of control, if you've played the first one, these controls aren't unfamiliar. Neither are the graphics and music. There are also quite a few unanswered questions and a cliffhanger at the end that I won't spoil. If you liked Chapter One, then you'll love Chapter Two. And hopefully Chapter Three will be even better.

Better than the last! A lot more interaction and a more in-depth story which is great. Scarier, too. Excellent score just as in the previous instalment. Can't wait to play the next chapter.

...just make a movie already :)))