For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Kingdom"

I've noticed some things that others probably have not seen in this game. The Hunter units will go out during the day and when they shoot a rabbit the coin will hit a random peasant and will "recruit them" I guess you could say. And I once saw some Hunters escort a peasant to the bow shop, where I gave him a coin. I also was playing this game n a another website and some the comments said there should be some sort of a swordsman or a unit that will fight trolls with melee. But the Farmer units actually are melee units in a way. Yes, the farmer units run away from trolls, but if the troll has to only be hit one more time I've seen the Farmers hit them with they're scythes. Sometimes if the trolls get over the walls and in the village the Farmers will fight them (as long as they have to only get hit once more.). And I noticed that the king sometimes is a different race each time which I think is a nice touch.

I liked it, but it was too easy and repetative. I got to round 21 and just lost interest, but I liked Horse and the trolls.

Unique concept on the Strategy genre, however, it's too unruly. I had so many people die, just because they were beyond my walls. Simply could not do anything for them, no matter how hard I tried. I gave it a good rating, because I do not want to discourage noio from making a sequel, and learning from the mistakes. The game was fun, but having no way to wrangle my people, made the game unable to hit that unspoken mark that says "This game is really good. I want to play it some more.

It's a neat gimmicky idea, but I'd prefer to control them, as it is they just run into the trolls and essentially waste my money.

It's working again. Love this game :)