Reviews for "Kingdom"

Good game, feels original while still being simple. When upgrading the wall, maybe have add a tower to it when expanded well enough, as it is now my outer towers fall easily just because all my hunters decide to be somewhere else. Maybe also modify the AI so the hunters would at least be able to keep up a good defence at night, It would be enough just if they could place themself near walls. I disagree with the one below me claiming that gold was hard to come by, it's easy enough to get without being to easy. In short it's an easy game to understand and enjoy but unfortunatly also an easy game to get a bit irritated by when you have too rebuild a wall for the forth time simply because of bad luck.

Simple, yet a deep gaming experience. The only fault was the AI. I would suggest improving it, or maybe allow the player to control de hunters. Great game eitherway.

almost perfect.

one change I would make is, you need to be able to cancel building a wall. if you accidentally expand your castle when you're trying to drop a coin for a guy, you can lose immediately since your guys.

in fact I think expanding the castle is a little funny since other than maybe the first round or two your really dont want to expand your castle ever.

the other thing is, when you lose, how about you get to retry the round with what you had. instead of having your castle completely destroyed and no guys and barely any money. you have to refresh the page to try again as it is, since if you couldn't beat the level with things right you certainly won't beat it in a gimped state of your previous try.

I don't know how much gold coins I have.

i really like this game; neat concept for a building/strategy game :) the only issue i have is that it is REALLY difficult to get enough gold to build up your village and defend against the baddies. it sort of got really problematic when there were a dozen of them coming by day 4 that i didnt have the manpower or resources to defend myself. perhaps if gold were more easy to get? other than that, i really liked it. good art style, i liked recruiting the villagers, construction with a time element. kudos!