Reviews for "Miniambra: mini-ep.01"

Interesante,capto mi atencion.Espero ver mas y ver como se desarrolla la historia.La calidad de la animacion es buena y la musica acompaño muy bien.

Miniambra responds:

Gracias AngelGris! La música y el diseño de fondos en el universo de Miniambra para este primer mini-episodio están inspirados en nuestra cultura latinoamericana (telares y tejidos e instrumentos andinos), así que agradecemos muchísimo los comentarios al respecto :) Encontrarás más información en www.miniambra.com

muy buena animasion espero poder ver mas,deveras que me gusto mucho

Miniambra responds:

Gracias Daniel! En unas semanitas tendremos nuestro mini-episodio #2! Apreciamos mucho el apoyo que estamos recibiendo tan lleno de buena energía :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how this'll develop! The idea makes me think of the Angel's Egg movie, but the surroundings are much brighter. I'm not sure if you're attempting to make the world seem a bit menacing (the fish do seem menacing), because if you are the colors and ambient music don't really enforce that impression. The character expressions, however, speak more than the surroundings. I'll stay tuned for the sequel!

-cd-

Miniambra responds:

Thanks cd! We've never published anything on NG and we are loving the participation and feedback we're getting :) There's always so much to keep learning from each person's interpretations! You are right about your observations, we wanted images and sounds to reflect Miniambra's struggle as well as her personality. The colours and music were designed based on the idea that beauty can also be found in that which is apparently hostile, dangerous or difficult. We hope that we can explore this more in depth in upcoming episodes :) Cheers!

A very stylish and well done animation. Nice work !

Miniambra responds:

Thanks for your kind words Madwon!
It's the support of people like you guys that keeps us going :)