Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Miniambra: mini-ep.01"

Wow

Now this was some really "INTENSE" feel here you really have some "ARTISTIC" I was sad that it was just so short the artwork on this was just very intense and artistic, this is an insta fave though, but my advice is to make more of this style and make them longer a little more story depth aswell, anyways nice flick.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

beautiful

The whole world created with the style is qute compelling.

I recommend.

Daww...The girl is so adorable!!!

I'M SO SOLD/STOKE FOR THIS SERIES!

Miniambra responds:

:D Thanks!
All that support from you guys is making us put in lots of extra hours 'cause we're dying to share the next mini-ep!

South Australia represent! Nice work! Did you do the cert. 3 at Hamilton? I saw Rob Farnan's name in there. I did the course back in 2008. Also studied at Uni SA. Your style is awesome! Really nice art and cute story!

Miniambra responds:

Thanks a lot Don-Jackimo!! Three of us studied there too!... in fact, Rob is like Miniambra's godfather (always there in case she needs advice and support hehe). David Colebatch and him are amazing teachers. We're also really grateful with the people at the MRC, they've been really supportive. The swinging bridge at the Torrens river was a big inspiration :) Have you been there?
Take care and feel free to drop us a line to catch up (http://http://www.miniambra.com/contact.html)