Reviews for "Between a Rock and a SWP"

Woo, Doom T-shirt! Awesome. Nice subliminal promoting on the book buy too, it might be true that which they say: if you tell someone to do something they won't do it, so if you don't tell them they probably will. Good logic.

-cd-

DEFINITELY DON"T THINK ABOUT PURCHASING THIS BOOK

May have been a shameless advertisement, but it was an entertaining one.
And who knows? I might buy the book one day...Just because your comics are a great read, and they make me laugh. Great work, fellas.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks! Our intention was to at least make it humorous, even if the potential audience wouldn't be interested in purchasing.

I came to new grounds to give shitty review, not watch advertisements, guess i succeeded on the former.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks for at least giving it a chance. Sorry the book isn't for you : (

You know it just hit me, what about putting it on the NG store?

ToonHole responds:

Not a bad idea. Looks like it's time to hit up Tom!

It's about fucking time!!!! No pun intended (I have no clue what pun means)

ToonHole responds:

Hurray! Thanks so much deathink. Really appreciate all your support!