Reviews for "Between a Rock and a SWP"

The characters weren't good looking. They weren't well drawn. The characters could've used much better voices. Didn't find it funny at all.

I need to get this book!!!!

Congrats on your success :)

Try to get a deal with HMV or other video stores that sell internet paraphernalia. I'd like to see this in the mall I live near.

Your reputation earns you the right to do this.

ToonHole responds:

Our bad reputation pays off!!

I don't know why everyone's being so harsh on this advertisement (which is not an ad by any means!).

Zone did exactly the same and her/his animation was at the front page for like two months, and it wasn't nearly as funny or as entertaining.

Anyway, congrats! Your work is great!

ToonHole responds:

Thank you for noticing the advertisement is not an advertisement as advertised in the commercial.