Reviews for "Freak o' Lantern"

It is a pretty fun and simple game. It has nice art and good gameplay mechanics. Overall it is a great flash game and deserves to be saved.

hey thanks ;)

Lots of fun... a bit grindy ... but that was mainly the 1st world. The 2nd world actually requires using all the different strategies of hiding properly and more complex attack/evade ... which was a huge plus. great work!

Evil-Dog responds:

The new version is less grindy but sad side effect is you lose your progress, SORRY!

Its fun to steal candy from children and make them cry, but those cursed dogs and bullies break my masks, and Im helpless when that happens. I also wished some blood and gore, but its still okay since I really like beating them until cry for their mommies.

Final boss saved it for me. Too repetitive, and too many times did people say "candies" when something else should've been said. It's not 'I have so many candies' it's 'I have so much candy.' That aside, pretty fun game, and again- epic final boss

Evil-Dog responds:

they also say they wanna dress as a dildo haha

Kinda fun... Gets repetitive after some time... but... good game... |4/5||8/10|