Reviews for "Freak o' Lantern"

Perfect game *-*

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks :D

Good game! Really liked the idea and the gameplay and the freak itself is.. well pretty freaky especially with wings. o.O

Good quality and good game i got shocked when i saw a kid wearing a Soldier Uniform that is same as Cocheta's Soldier uniform.

This game is hilarious. It can be challenging at times, but once you get the hang of it, it gets pretty easy. Multiple dogs looking to rip your face off isn't easy, however :-/

To be honest I REALLY like this game. In fact I've been hooked for the past days. Firstly I love when the playable character is a insane, violent, and inhuman being like The Freak who mugs full-grown adults attempting to look like children(Seriously who's supposed to be fooled by this) and what I enjoy even more are the bullies or as I call them: Cold-blooded Murderers(anyone who has Molotov cocktails, Chainsaws, and Machetes on hand can't be considered a mild bully lets face it) These guys are a fantastic challenge that need awareness to not be smashed in by and would do what I would do if I saw The Freak attacking people... Or I would love to try if The Freak hasn't just dismembered several large dogs and some armed killers. The only thing is the final boss ether has a lot of health or I ain't attacking right(btw I'm spitting fireballs at the Resident Evil boss reject yet she isn't showing any weakness) If you could just type it down that would be fantastic. In conclusion I'd personally give a ten outta ten because of the edgy art and the crazy protagonist and psychopathic antagonists.