Reviews for "Freak o' Lantern"

Im a really big fan of Evil-Dog, and this game is perfect as always... But I think that it's just a little bit too long

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah we shortened it in the new version, sadly it was a big change and it resets the save data, sorry about that, it's for the greater good

A refreshingly crazy game! I was wondering if it'd really become addicting after the tutorial, but it turns out there's plenty of variation to await, and challenge as you move forwards. Slicing up enemies is fun, though it seems they never actually die. I was wondering how points were collected at first, if you needed to catch the candy or just get people to drop it, maybe explain that in the tutorial? It's a fun game, with tons of levels (it appears, still in area 1), upgrades and entertainment. It's nice how the voice acting differs for different characters, and all the costumes are pretty elaborately made. Also, really cool title screen. Keep it going!

-cd-

Evil-Dog responds:

This game is full of awesome! Possibly one of the best Halloween flash games out there in fact.
Love the graphics, suspenseful music, and of course stealing candy from kids as a crazy monster.
Great job to everyone who worked on this one.
Now I'm off to gather me some more medals!
Keep up the great work!

Thanks man!

Really fun game takes a while though but worth it im guessing the 0 point trophies arnt working i have well over 20k on hand and no trophy was going for the legendary terror one but i think im good without it over all really fun game.

Evil-Dog responds:

Legendary Terror is fixed but the new version is also wiping the save data, but for a good reason, that will surely anger you :)

Amazing game, I always have a hard on for SickDeathFiend's animations :D