Reviews for "Freak o' Lantern"

made it to the title screen without ejaculating

Evil-Dog responds:

That's good! haha

haha cocheta is in this game :D

Not too shabby.

This is a wonderful game. The reason it's not a perfect score however is because it got repetitive after the first area. After I unlocked the stamina, fast legs, and candy magnet perks I found myself using those for the rest of the game to get perfect scores. I tried using other perks but they just didn't work well enough against enemies and kids to get a perfect. If it's not too much to suggest, maybe you should treat the perks more as sidegrades (i.e. abilities with both pros and cons) rather than straight upgrades. The big hands perk is a perfect example of this but it would be better if the rest behaved like this also. Not only would this allow for more customizability, players could really enjoy experimenting between different sidegrades. Regardless of this minor gripe the sounds, graphics, and gameplay really come together to make a fantastic atmosphere.

I've already finished the game and get a perfect grade on every level but can't get the last medal, something is wrong or there are trick?

Evil-Dog responds:

I think something's wrong, I will look at this today
EDIT: Ok I checked and fixed it, try v1.04