Reviews for "Freak o' Lantern"

A great game, I highly enjoyed it.

I recommend.

You Know, Just Because "Freak" Is In The Title, That Doesn't Mean You Actually HAVE To Freak Out, That's Just Part Of The Title Of This Game, None The Less, Evil-Dog Gets 5 Stars Once Again! ;)

This game is so awesome :) Specially the Menu Screen^^

A very enjoyable game, and the graphics are great. As quite a few people have said though, it is very repetitive, both in the gameplay and the sound samples (did both sexes need the exact same lines?). By the time you had a loadout of perks that suit you the whole thing becomes a major grind for no real reward. I've seen a few comments about the ending and final boss that make me want to complete it but it's only through sheer bloody-mindedness that I haven't given up on area 3 yet so I reckon it could have done with being a fair bit shorter.

that ending.. lmao. love it
i managed to somehow bug my pumpkin on mother fight. I restarted the level just as mother broke my pumpkin and got an invincible pumpkin with zero life. A green pumpkin to be specific.

Its a bit too grindy and repetitive i agree. But its a good game if you want to complete in alot of days. 5 stars :D