Reviews for "Dwarf Coins"

Excellent game although level 28 seems unfair unless I just did it wrong. I kept doing the same thing and one run had the box land a good way which helped the coin along. There may be a better, more surefire way of completing that level rather than my "keep trying the same thing and get a lucky run". If so, my bad. If not, it's an unfair level.

Great Box and explosives physics game . Today Friday , November 22 of 2013 completed the 30 levels of coin retrieving challenge . hurray. Happy Dwarf . happy story ending . score: 41,266 . Thanks to A 10 website for a walkthrough needed for levels 18 , 26 to 29 . so helpful !!

Good job A10com!!!

Could have been a bit harder, but no complaint. Just a little thinking and understand the ways. Had great 20 minutes, so: Thank You :).

Great example of box2d-style physics. Nice.

Clever