Reviews for "Video Memories"

I thought it was pretty cool although I don't really get the meaning behind it. I'm guessing that the husband got so wrapped up in the videotaping (just like the box said) that his wife left him and that was why he was living in a motel. I don't know who the guy at the end is though. Is he another person who received the same gift? Can you explain more of the plot to me because I don't feel like the ending explained itself well enough. Still, a very unique game.

(I was always expecting something to jump out on the screen to scare me while playing it.)

what the hell?