Reviews for "Assassin Game Jam"

Great voices and music, I really dig the mixing up and trying to guess which celebrity it will spit out, that in on itself was entertaining. Would have loved to see more celebrities made just to see how you guys interpret the person :)

DivoFST responds:

Thanks about the music buddy!
We are discussing if we will develop the game further or not but that is a strong possibility ^^
Cheers!

Hilarious, I loved the 8-bit touch on that music when it said 'Coming Soon' or when I actually found out how to form a celebrity (Lil' Wayne was the first one that I found, I could almost sense he was coming at me when I noticed the marijuana option.)
The animations could probably be improved, and the response of the 'Fight' button could perhaps have been made more interesting (e.g. blood/teeth/bones flying everywhere when the button is actually pressed. Would add to the impact, y'know?)
Your combinations and content is laugh-out-loud stuff, though. I've beaten the three characters you have so far, and I hope to see the others very soon! :D
5/5

Answer by our artist Spedmallet:

I definitely agree with you on the art factor. A lot of it rests with the fact me and Rampager can't actually edit/animate anything in Linus's programing software. What's there insn't lip-synced, placed correctly or complete for that matter. But yeah, I think me being able to edit and animate the characters needs to be resolved before legit work can be done. -Spedmallet

Follow our pages if you liked our work ^^
Cheers!

So far, in terms of keeping the theme, you won by a longshot.

This is awesome!

Thanks larry!
We went looking for the classic assassin games and tried to make a game as close as possible to that style.