Reviews for "Wreck"

the mechanic of the game is good, but the spawn rate of the pigs are way to fast!

When I first saw this was about Miley Cyrus I was pretty skeptical, and when I saw Gooby I really just thought this was going to be another one of those games that were completely random and nothing made sense. After playing through the first couple of levels though I found myself challenged and was quite a bit of fun. There were a few bugs like I got shot though the wall, but besides that, this game over all was a lot of fun and would be cool to see a sequel or something. I would have proffered a game with an actual story maybe, but that didn't really take away from the gaming experience. Overall, great game.

Imaginative.

"This submission is not compatible with your device:
Requires Unity3D plugin
Unsuitable for touchscreen devices"
WTF?? I'm using a fucking laptop.

The controls could be a bit touchy, and it was a bit too easy in some levels to get pinballed between enemies, and hazards. Otherwise it was enjoyable. A really fun boss fight, a short, and sweet story, and an awesome bit tunes remix of "Wrecking Ball" to round it out.

Igmon responds:

Thanks! Yeah, that knockback is too sensitive, I need to make some adjustments