Reviews for "Enough Plumbers 2"

Very well made game. Great music, good controls, great concept.
Great replay value.

Overall I say really good job with this game.
My one point of criticism would be to explain how to defeat the final boss, I really just don't get it.
The final boss is a departure from most of the game.

meh its kinda like a re-make of mario and its super hard

Not a terribly great platformer, in fact the first game, with all of its wonky hit boxes, felt a lot better crafted than this. There's way too much trial and error than I would like here, though if there was some kind of checkpoint system it would be far less tedious. Otherwise not a terribly fun game and doesn't stand out enough from the previous installment.

an ok game

i HATE this game. it's hard and very luck based on the later levels. the power-ups are underpowered and the music makes my ears bleed. the only redeeming factor is the quit button.