Reviews for "Enough Plumbers 2"

Awesome game! The name rings a bell so I might've played the first one, but either way... love the mario references in this. Everything is clearly similar, character, backgrounds, coin collecting, flowers, etc... with some subtle differences like how you get flushed down a toilet rather than a pipe, how the clouds hang on strings, how eh... things are a bit different. :P it's still just as captivating as the original though, or maybe more so because it's in fact not as predictable, you get some twists with this game. Rewarding, fun; great work!

-cd-

WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO WAHOO

I loved the first Enough Plumbers, but I don't think this one is as good. The difficulty between levels varies wildly(although overall the later levels are significantly more difficult), and I'm not gonna bother with that boss battle; it's too frustrating to damage it and I'm tired of losing my progress when I die. It's still a great game though, and I'm glad to see an unexpected sequel. The levels, for the most part, are clever and well-designed, and I like the new power-ups too.

tzeentch tells me it needs more achievements... bah... i aint the one for platformers... but good idea, so ill give it an OK... sorry guys

I didn't find this as good as the first one, but it's still really good! Dang, this is the second game I've played in a row that involved toilets! That can't be good. I love how you have animation as good as the previous one. I don't know why there's this new character here. I liked not being to keep track of how many guys I had.

I didn't really care about how many died. It was cool to see the backgrounds. It reminded me of the third Mario game where things were being held up. Is this a play too? No matter, it still awesome!