Reviews for "Truth About Art School6.5"

Haha, awesome. Each lesson's a fight for your life, each bad grade a metaphorical blow to your character. I love the way it's all presented in best all-out-action fighting style. Keep up the great work!

-cd-

CartoonCoffee responds:

Yes! You totally got what I was going for. Thanks for the review, you can definitely expect more stuff coming from me.

ONly getting a 4 because the soundeffects and character voices completely drowned out the naration. Animation and design were good though!

It was cool when you make this look like somekind of game. (that girl voice is just amazing)! But that music made your voice hard to hear. Othervise it was fun to watch.

CartoonCoffee responds:

I really enjoyed that girl's voice acting too. I usually avoid layering audio on top of one another, but I thought I'd try it this time to better sell the overall theme. I definitely need more practice with it.

Thanks for watching and leaving a review.

The voice acting in this was really well done. I thoroughly enjoyed working on this project!

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thanks again for working on this with me, I feel really lucky to work with such talented people. Hopefully we can do it again really soon.

Never seen any of your videos, but that's a nice way to tell a story while keeping everyone entertained, it also has a good animation and graphics.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Thank you, I was battling to come up with a fun way to display my point of view without boring the audience. I'm really glad it worked out!