Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Lusfod"

I like it, it's simple and to the point, with just enough duration too it. The music is nice and very fitting. I know there could be some adjustments but it'll take a fair bit of thinking. Good work here, refreshing.

Yea, I dunno. I got all but the last ship because it just got too boring. The replayability on which this game seems to rely on just isn't there. It takes way too much to gather all the gold for the next ship and the game doesn't provide enough to keep you busy until that moment comes.

Otherwise it was fun while it lasted and it had a nice minimalistic/8bit thing to it.

funny game! however, every few seconds I have graphic errors, and i see some text on the screen, one of it saying "sample text".

As you surely know from games like Super mario or sonic, it s best to give invincibility items not a simple siren, but a music with a start and an end for the duration of the invincibility. this allows the player to estimate when exactly the invincibility will end, so he wont crush into an enemy right after it ends. Also, maybe set the moving speed after collecting a flower back to normal before it ends, for the same reason!

Otherwise, nice little flash :)

Sorry man, I didn't really like it

-The screen glitching constantly
-the oversaturated colors messing with your eyes
-everything going apeshit when you pick up the flowers
-took some time before realising only enemies are purple, was avoiding the other creatures because it wasn't obvious to me from the gecko what I should avoid and collect
-what do lives do? I always die in a single hit (quit at level 2 lives)
-when I unlocked 'fire' I was expecting much more, it actually made me mad how weak it was when I got it
-you cannot skip a ship upgrade (might as well have it just upgrade automatically then)

Aside from these gameplay mechanics, in term of execution, the game is well made, nice work

The game would be just fine if you are more thoughtful on players' health. That flower bang things was funny for few secs, then annoying for the rest of time.