Reviews for "Lusfod"

Quite amusing. I think finishing game(gaining all achievement) weren't too much of grinding, even though little. I would have liked some silly story attached top of the game. Or at least something like: "You finished game, congrats!" or "If you didn't notice, game ended... sucker".

Some random point:
+ I didn't notice any introduction, I might have skipped it, but this didn't need any.
- I would have liked to be able to skip buying of third ship, which I tried, but couldn't do.
- Achievements didn't explore other possibilities of game(like get in one run 1000 coins without killing any, or kill 10 enemy in one run without getting any coins)
+ getting new ships were just in sweet spot, amount of new stuff increased slowly but steadily (of course skills increased at same time)
+?- Achievements didn't have in-game purpose(unlocking). Or if they did, I didn't notice it.

In total, nice game but without context just running trough 'maze' is not rewarding. World in peril or maybe lunch in peril would have been enough. Game took just the time this kind of game should.

Verdict: Playable, amusing, non-rewarding

pretty cool. would be better if you included a hit bar and point counter in game.

This game should have an epilepsy warning. lol

As for the game itself, it's sort of learn as you go. There isn't a whole lot to understand though. Avoid enemies, collect upgrades(which are in the form of animals) as well as a suspicious flower that puts you into hyper drive. Game play wasn't completely innovative or amazing, but it is smooth and functional. There's no story but the game doesn't really require any.

The upgrades are solely ship upgrades that you must buy progressively which sort of made me sad because I saved up for the second to last before I bought anything and found out I couldn't skip ships.

It is slow at the beginning(collecting money) but you'll find that it gets easier with every ship as the magnet gets progressively stronger. However, if you can manage to get the "flowers"*cough*mushrooms*cough* it isn't too difficult.

3/5 for fluid gameplay.

not bad bro

SSSSNNNOOOORRREEE, i literaly almost fell asleep while playing