Reviews for "Lusfod"

its pretty seizey but fun, as im reading this i see that i can turn off the flash effects so you get an extra half

At first, I was quite confused by this game. I thought there was no way to kill the enemies. I don't even know how to fully upgrade. For the most part, it's still a good game. It mostly works because of how unique the design is. I like how it works well in its simplicity.

I just think it has a very good spirit to it. I like how easy it can be. Well, I managed to get two acheivements so it's easy enough. I really don't know what's going on here, but it's pretty good. I just wanted to say that I like this game.

Why is this getting such bad reviews? It really isn't that bad, but I do agree. There should be an option to turn off seizure-mode or atleast put a warning. I literally almost had one o-o But I still play ;p

(I'm just kidding, I don't have seizures)

Very fun and addictive game!

Fun, but the dizzy flash is unnecessary for game play. The color of background disturb a lot. All a good game need is fine control, fluent frame and clear goal. This game does have these, other thing only made this game less joy.