Reviews for "Lusfod"

this is awesome.
LOVE it.

5/5

I've barely begun to play and already know I love it. The graphics, the gameplay, even the music - all of it.
Fantastic little game.

a touching story

o my GOD ! vision trouble after ! But its good game !

Surprisingly fun! The added glitch-like effects actually add to the enjoyment of the game. Usually those type of effects get annoying real fast, but however you've done it, you've managed to make it feel good.

I would definitely add an epileptic warning, since the effects are fast and frequent. Even turning the flash effects off, the screen still shakes up and down, and the alligator and flower rainbow attacks are quite vibrant.

The music is great, and I find myself bobbing my ship up and down to the beat (even if it sometimes makes me run into an enemy).

I didn't expect the dragon UFO to be any fun but it was! I really appreciate that it isn't an overpowered end-game ship. It's still easy to die if you aren't careful!

There were two things that I didn't like. First was the choice of ships. Playing as the first UFO was super fun! I liked the feeling of being one of the enemies gone rogue due to the similar colors. But the wizard and wolf really didn't seem to belong.

Maybe there could be an option to upgrade your ship's stats along with buying new ships?

Second was that there's no notification when you lose a life. I can't tell if I've run into an enemy or if I shot it at the last second. A discernible noise or something along those lines would be nice.

One last nitpick: aside from crediting ocularnebula as the composer, I think the track title should either be in the game or game description.

I'm having a lot of fun playing Lusfod. (a combination of UFO and LSD? haha)