Reviews for "Lusfod"

Holy.Shit.
I don't like doing bad reviews but I cannot begin to complain about the amount of stuff I hate.
First of all, there's the flashing.
Regular flashing is irritating as shit, but is able to turn off. Good.
There's three kinds of enemies. All purple. One of them is on the ground. I mean what.
Fire rate is useless. You can't skip ships, either. Yay...
Shots pierces enemies - awesome! THEN you realize that with the lv. 1 fire rate, it takes like 7 seconds or something to fire. That's not okay. Whatsoever.
The other flashing (from flower upgrades)? Good God!
You SERIOUSLY need a "WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU ARE PRONE TO SEIZURES," warning because I honestly felt like I was going to get one. That's not okay.
Graphics: I don't care much.
Gameplay: There's literally NOTHING TO IT. You literally avoid enemies.
Also!
Ship with Fire 1 got 2 HP. "Yay, I survive another hit?" you might ask and yes you do!
...Until you realize THERE IS NO FRIGGING RECOVERY TIME.
You get hit ONCE and if you don't move AT ONCE, you're dead. There's no coming around that.
Game is frankly just horribly bad.
Fix the flashing (read: REMOVE THAT SHIT.)
Make fire better (seriously, no fire power until ship 4? I call BULLSHIT).
EITHER add the 'Prone to Seizures' warning OR just change the frigging aura/forcefield whatever the hell it is that you get. Same with the flowers.
Also, prices? WAY too high.
You need like 8500 to buy the fourth ship (total) in order to be able to fire ONLY TO REALIZE IT'S USELESS.

Nrjwolf responds:

i do understand. But 0.5 star, why you so cruel ?!

not bad bro

The game would be just fine if you are more thoughtful on players' health. That flower bang things was funny for few secs, then annoying for the rest of time.

Very boring game. The flash effects are incredibly annoying, I don't know why they're even in the game, turning them off was a great change. There's nothing in this game that hasn't been done better in every good endless runner game. I was also upset when I got enough money for the wizard but had to buy the previous two ships first; you might as well just make upgrading automatic if you don't want people to jump ahead. I was excited when I got a ship with the 'fire' function, but it's completely useless at first and never really becomes useful until the last ship. The only real way to make money is by killing dragons, which is completely random. I don't think I ever enjoyed playing this game, apart from using the flower boost to plow through enemies, and even that had annoying seizure effects.

Sorry man, I didn't really like it

-The screen glitching constantly
-the oversaturated colors messing with your eyes
-everything going apeshit when you pick up the flowers
-took some time before realising only enemies are purple, was avoiding the other creatures because it wasn't obvious to me from the gecko what I should avoid and collect
-what do lives do? I always die in a single hit (quit at level 2 lives)
-when I unlocked 'fire' I was expecting much more, it actually made me mad how weak it was when I got it
-you cannot skip a ship upgrade (might as well have it just upgrade automatically then)

Aside from these gameplay mechanics, in term of execution, the game is well made, nice work